16 October 2013

outlandish october crawl

Once again, it was jovial chaos with dizzy alice at Friday's art crawl. 
As the days get shorter and night falls upon us earlier, we had our "Pocket Full of Sunshine" and "Sing a Song of Sunbeams" hats shedding light unto the evening!
Do you dream in colour? Teacups overflowing with candy of the rainbow was a sight to behold...
 It was the perfect weekend to spend time with family and friends. Sipping a tea and enjoying the joys of James North together is always in fashion.
There's nothin' like darling dainties wearing docs perusing dizzy's collection and purchasing some interesting pieces.  
Friends hanging out and enjoying the street always brings smiles to our faces, and meeting dizzy followers in person makes our heart sing. 
Our beloved birdcage went to this sweet thing who cheerfully announced, "I need this in my life!" What a brilliant coincidence her favourite movie is "The Birdcage."
Our "Lady Grinning Souls" had grins from ear to ear when we realized we sold our grinning cheshire cat change purse to Mickey Desadist from the Forgotten Rebels. Sometimes we just have to "grin and bear it" when our thoughtfully selected items are sold, but knowing they are going to such wonderful homes always soothes the soul. 
We were so honoured that the darling dame, Jentine from My Edit, paid us a visit. She even bought a wonderland-esque cocktail ring, which is perfectly displayed on the shoulder of her gal pal!
After the art crawl, we strolled into one of the quaint Portuguese bars and the belle of a bartender was enamoured with Alicia's dizzy sweater. Alicia was more than happy to sell it to her right there and then! (literally the shirt off her back)
"After a fall such as this, I shall think nothing of tumbling downstairs." - Alice
We must say farewell to the following fall fashions that flitted forth forever...
We couldn't help falling in love over and over again with the leaf print on this high-waisted corduroy skirt...but alas, someone else did too.
The combination of fanciful fuchsia and loveable lace collar on our "Granny Pan" sweater has captured our heart's desire for evermore!
This sunny tam will take the chill off any autumn day! All our plaid shirts, including this one, left us and it's no surprise since plaid just screams, "cozy Canadian comfort!"
Ahem, excuse me as I adjust my bow tie...
This dizzy duo is overjoyed by the wonderful people we've met at our outdoor art crawls and as they come to a close, we want to say thanks for your love, support, and curiosity!
Adieu to you! xo

1 comment:




  1. HELLO

    my name is Antonio and I'm Italian

    You are so sweety and beautiful

    I hope you like PLAID / TARTAN / GINGHAM shirts.

    I have a great passion for plaid shirts since I was little .
    Just like some collect stamps or coins I like to collect pictures of people in plaid shirts .

    So COULD YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME WEARING AS MANY PLAID SHIRTS POSSIBLE?

    I have a private collection of WOMEN and people in PLAID SHIRTS on this website www.FLICKR.COM I also leave you the link if you want to browse .. ok ?

    Will be fine also photos with friends, family, etc.
    The importance it's wearing PLAIDS .. ok?



    PICTURES will never be published except for your ASKING

    That's the link below in wich you could see some photos related of my passion of PLAID:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/36248663 @ N00 /


    ANY way , thanks

    I hope that I have not caused any discomfort or inconvenience

    thank you very much

    my mail is:

    antonio.drum@email.it

    Antonio ;=)

    ReplyDelete